Wednesday, May 10, 2006

*I*B*U*

>>simply dedicate to......my mother, my mother, and my mother.......!!
could i order one small pieof land in heaven beneath your foot?<<

Your shoulder is the one that I cry on
and it's really gonna hurt when I get gone
I just think that you have the right to knowthat I'll truely miss you when I go.

I know that there are time that I may dissapoint you
but when I say that I love you, I really do
Even though life hasn't treated us to the best
We can honestly say that we've passed the test.

Now that I'm in high school things are not as clear
and the passing of my hope hope, faith and patience are near
Even when I do something wrong
I can count on your warm loving arms.

The difference between my laugh and my cry
Is the warm motherly look in your eyes.
Mom I can always count on you
I truely and honestly love you.

Wait a second it's my turn
everything that I've gotten i havn't always earned
You diserve the best

You are the best

No comments: