Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Optimist Creed

I promise myself......,


To be strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind

To talk health, happiness and properity to every person I meet

To make all my friends feel that there is something in them

To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true

To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and expect only the best

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievement of the future

To wear a cheerful coutenance at all time and give every person I meet a smile

To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticizes others

To be too large to worry, too noble to anger, too strong to fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.....




it's for life, not for school that we learn...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takutkan Allah benteng.Cintakan Allah menyerahkan (korban) apa saja.Tawakkal pada Allah ketenangan jiwa.Dan yakin dengan janji Allah penghibur hati.